-Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS Programming Languages.
– Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.
– Proficiency in the visual and fine arts.
– Knowledge regarding use of power tools.
January 2017 – PRESENT
Adelphi University, Garden City NY – Gallery Sitter/ Assistant
- Assisted in preparation for upcoming shows in the Gallery by painting walls, hanging work, cleaning gallery to ensure its readiness for the show.
- Watched over gallery to ensure the safety of pieces.
- Educated patrons who walked in about the exhibit, artist, and anything related to it.
May 2016 – August 2017
Adelphi University, Garden City– Groundskeeper
- Weeded various flower beds around the Adelphi University Campus.
- Brought trash to dumpsters from various pick up locations.
- Ensured cleanliness of campus by picking up and disposing of trash.
November 2014 – August 2016
New York Sports Club, East Meadow NY, Garden City NY – Membership Consultant/ Welcome Team Member/ Babysitter
- Provided information to prospective members about gym costs, policies, etc.
- Opened and Closed the Facilities.
- Assisted current members with issues regarding payment, policies, and other topics.
January 2015 – June 2019
Adelphi University, Garden City, NY– Bachelor of Fine Arts, Art History Minor.